This AppDynamics ebook discusses how five different enterprise companies maintain optimal application performance in either their .NET or Azure environments.
WriteTech Content’s process for producing short-form ebooks follows a similar process to producing white papers:
- We set up a kickoff call to discuss the goals and determine the topic of the ebook. This covers:
- Clarifying the CTA (Call to Action)
- Identifying the target audience, including region, demographics, job titles and personae
- Specifying the level of technical knowledge of the target audience to determine the complexity of the chosen topic
- Brainstorming topic and come up with 2–3 working titles that spells it out
- Deciding on length of ebook and overall ratio of images and sidebars to body text.
- Settling on list of client-side reviewers
- Determining primary SME (Subject-Matter Expert) that will serve as our primary contact
- Going over production timeline
- Requesting any background or third-party information the client can provide, including past research, third-party surveys, industry reports and so forth.
- Then we conduct our own research, seeking out third-party research from analyst firms, industry reports, sourced news stories and so forth.
- We write the outline, which must be approved by client. This is important because the outline is the blueprint of the ebook.
- After receiving approval for the outline, we write the first draft.
- We provide up to two rounds of edits, if necessary.
- In addition, we go over types of images to accompany the text, such as charts and stock images.
- Then it goes into production on the client side (although we will work with designers to produce it, if preferred, for an additional fee).